Hey thanks for resending this...love the wallpaper by the way! She is just too cute and way too big! Hopefully we can get together again soon, I think there is a McDonald thing in Charlotte in the fall, but I just tend to find things out right before they happen. If so, we will definitely have to get together! Miss you all.
She is so darn cute Kelly! I can't believe how much and fast she has grown! It seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were expecting her. Thanks for the updated photos. I love them! Sarah
2 comments:
Hey thanks for resending this...love the wallpaper by the way! She is just too cute and way too big! Hopefully we can get together again soon, I think there is a McDonald thing in Charlotte in the fall, but I just tend to find things out right before they happen. If so, we will definitely have to get together! Miss you all.
Becca
She is so darn cute Kelly! I can't believe how much and fast she has grown! It seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were expecting her. Thanks for the updated photos. I love them!
Sarah
Post a Comment