Every year my friend, Michelle, invites me to go with her to her church's women's retreat at Lake Lure, and something has always gotten in the way of me going. Well, not this year! We went this past weekend and had so much fun! Being in the mountains really reminded me of home and made me miss it so much! It was just beautiful and so relaxing! I did really miss Isaac and Ella, though. I did a few things that I haven't done since being a kid - rode a zip line, jumped from a rope into the lake (well I attempted to anyway!); jumped off of a wooden tower into the lake; rode a crazy slide contraption into the lake; and, umm, relived the 80s!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Women's Retreat at Lake Lure
Posted by Isaac, Kelly and Ella at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My grandparents live on Lake Lure. Isn't it so beautiful up there?! Sounds like you had a great time!
Post a Comment